Re: need help on webserver or apache

but what exact command i should use or what file I should modify/ I search whole my disk only

www:/# find . | grep mod_dir
./usr/share/doc/apache/manual/mod/mod_dir.html.en
./usr/share/doc/apache/manual/mod/mod_dir.html.html
./usr/share/doc/apache/manual/mod/mod_dir.html.ja.jis
./usr/lib/apache/1.3/110mod_dir.info
./usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_dir.so
www:/# cd /var/www
www:/var/www# DirectoryIndex index.html /cgi-bin/index.pl
bash: DirectoryIndex: command not found
www:/var/www#

/usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_dir.so  related

also I have a source code line is

<form method="post" enctype="text/plain" section="http://www.linuxspice.com/cgi-bin/entrance.cgi"; >

in my websource, should I create a directory cgi-bin and create a file name entrance.cgi in that dir in /var/www?

highly apprecaite your help on this issue

pasha wrote:
Have you tried specifying a 'DirectoryIndex' directive?

For info, go to:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_dir.html#directoryindex

:P