gs-7.05-1 in Sarge/testing is making huge pdf-files.

I just noticed that a pdf-file that I made with gs in OpenOffice suddenly turned out rather large.

I have a file, OpenOffice.org-format, that when converted to pdf from within OpenOffice.org today turned out to be 46K big, it normally is about 5-6K!

I've been going over my recent upgrades, and since last time when I had gs working fine(making small pdf-files) I've upgraded gs and also OpenOffice. I've been following Sarge/testing for a few month now. When I downgraded gs to version 6.53-3 from Woody/stabel the pdf-files prodiced was small again.

Anybody else noticed this rather annoying behaviour with either gs or OpenOffice.org?

Marius