Re: OT: infected email: How do I start a X session on another machine

Lourens replying to "Drew Cohan" <drewcohan@drewcohan.com> wrote:

> [...]

Also ...
I received this message directly (not via the list) along with the virus
warning. My reply to the sender bounced?
"  aml47@bignachos.com
    unknown local-part "aml47" in domain "bignachos.com" "

Curious.

***

Treat yourself with Debian Linux and Open Source Software

***

Lourens Steenkamp
R.S.A.