Re: Demon's (isp) debian mirror

In article <[🔎] 20021207150607.GA1249@jrpenn.demon.co.uk>,
Jeff Penn  <jeff@jrpenn.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>My closest mirror is my ISP (Demon), but it has taken some time for the
>mirror to update since Woody was released.  Is it worthwhile changing my
>sources now, or are these problems not unusual for this site?

I'm not sure, you should ask the friendly folks at Demon UK I guess.

However Cistron hosts ftp.nl.debian.org in the Netherlands, and has
peering at the AMS-IX with Demon. Network-wise that mirror should be
really close to you (only one hop away from the Demon network),
and it's certainly up-to-date.

Mike.
--
They all laughed when I said I wanted to build a joke-telling machine.
Well, I showed them! Nobody's laughing *now*! -- acesteves@clix.pt