gnome-control-center problem

Hello there, since I installed gnome-control-panel i have been unable too log into gnome thru gdm. The splashscreen appears and nothing more happens, no icons or anything. If i get into the console and remove g-c-p and restart gdm, the problem is solved, but I really want g-c-p. When not installed, I get an error message when i log in, something about "Failed to activate 'OAFIID:GNOME_SettingsDaemon" and "The Settings Daemon restarted too many times."

Have anyone experienced something like this? Any solutions?

   //Gustav