Re: macromedia flash player

Shawn Lamson wrote:
I can view presentations and play games in macromedia flash player
using mozilla 1.something... but it is about 1/3 the speed that it
should be.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I can view/play them
fine in win2k, so it isnt a processor/connection issue ( i think )
unless linux doesnt handling the processing the same way as windows.
Any ideas?

Thank you,

Shawn

There is a Flash 6 coming out (or maybe it's already out?). It might help.

To answer your question, no I have not experienced any problems like you described.

mummy, n.:
	An Egyptian who was pressed for time.