Re: gpm crazy

Dominic Iadicicco sez:
} Ok I've installed gpm and when I try to use the mouse
} the concole goes crazy.  It starts printing new line
} and the screen jumps from black to white and back to
} black again.

Sounds like you either have the wrong mouse device or the wrong mouse
type. What kind of mouse do you have (make/model and is it USB or PS/2
or serial)? You'll have to run gpmconfig to fix things, but you'll need
to know what answers to give it.

Lots of people have been unhappy with gpm, but I like it enough to
interpose it between my mouse and X11.

} Any suggestions?
--Greg