Re: Clock running slow

hey guys,

out of curiosity, do you have errors in your /var/log/messages or syslog
about a missing char-major-10-135?  i had the same problem on my machine
a while back because i didn't have rtc support in my kernel.  just an
idea anyways.  also, are you sure that you're connecting to the time
servers in question?

	sean