  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gregg & Monica
  To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 5:56 PM

  I need to know if my computer can support debian....and I need to knwo if
it will support the gui...here are my computers info...

  cyrix MII 266Mhz, 4gig hard drive, windows ME loaded and updated, sound
card w/powered speakers, 2usb ports,scroll mouse, keyboard,56k modem, 24Xcd
rom <needs drivers>, 32mb memory, video card has s-video, 2 open sdram slots

  thanks.....

  kyle