WindowMaker Menu

Hi there,

I installed OpenOffice on my desktop. I downloaded the tarball, I didn't use the apt-getable package (I tried, it didn't work...).

After I installed it, my menu in WindowMaker doesn't include OpenOffice in the submenu Apps (eventhough I apt-getted install menu). So I tried to add it with Wmakerconf. Then it gives me 3 choices : Start with empty menu, Convert current menu, and Use predefined menu. I tried the 3 of them, but it seems it would crash my current menu, which I don't want.

I know it's a newbie question, but I don't know what to do. Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot,
Fabien