Re: Netgear FA311 Network card

        Barney Wrightson wrote:

        Sorry Helmut, but you are mistaken :)
                The tulip module is for the previous model (FA310 I
        think), the natsemi
        module (as Bob Nielsen points out) is for FA311.

        Barney
Hmm, last week I moved and my cable modem setup failed because my old
account was not deactivated and the MAC address showed up as taken. So I
went and bought a new Netgear FA311, the package is still here and after
installing it my internet connection was just fine. No modprobing or
anything. 'lsmod' does however show a natsemi module running where
before there was none. Amazing stuff! Sorry for the misinformation.
--
Helmut Steinwender <h.steinwender@attbi.com>