Re: [OT]: is this crap? -> wininformant headline "Most Insecure OS? Yep, It's Linux"

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 11:18:25PM +0000, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> This is irrelevent bullshit, and its getting on my nerves. SHUT UP.
> Anyone, someone take me off this list.

Please learn to contact listmaster rather than whining to debian-user,
none of whom can do anything about your complaint. The contact address
is at the bottom of every mail from the list.

(If you have problems with listmaster's response time, that is still not
anything that debian-user can do anything about.)

Thanks,