Re: How do I add CD's to dselect package list?

This one time, at band camp, Wathen, Metherion said:
> i did some digging around the debian site and found what youre talking about
> - jidgo. i'll give it a shot after the holiday, however i'd like to know
> what is a .raw file and what do you do with it after downloading it? --how
> do you make it into a cd, is my question?
>
> thanks in advance,
> Happy holidays everyone,
> mw.
Rename it to .iso - they're the same thing.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Why does a hearse horse snicker,        |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | hauling a lawyer away?   -- Carl        |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Sandburg                                |