Re: CD-RW requirements?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> It did not specify seperate requirements for the varying OSs.

I'd have to go with the fact that system requirements are never accurate.

Always either triple the requirement, or cut in half.

Reminds me of a Tom's Hardware guide video, the one where they cooked the
CPU's.  System requirement was said to be a p3/700 or something, as a bare
minimum.  Ran just fine at full speed on a celeron 466, and likely would
have worked fine on even less.

If I remember right, NT Workstation 4.0 was supposed to require a 486/33,
with ... 12? meg ram.

Practical is around P166, with all the ram the motherboard can handle :)

Very weird :D

Mike