Re: ext2 vs ext3 vs xfs vs reiserfs

I had some problems with it actually, although I am not sure if they
were reiserfs specific.
I tried using automount to mount cdrom under /cdrom (which means the
root is / and stub or watever its called was cdrom).
Had some problems with disabling it, and when I reboot the computer
crashed and when it came up again the log replay tan and then partition
reported being completly empty (it was strange, as accessing it from
windows using rfstool showed empty partition, stating from install cd
and going to terminal showed empty partition, but when booting with
lilo, kernel started up properly untill a point when it reported that
it couldn't find something and to add the init=... option to the
kernel, don't remember the exact message).
I didn't try to recreate the behaviour, as I didn't care to spend
another day reinstalling the system.