Re: pthreads man pages not in Debian 3.0r0?

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 06:35:06PM -0200, ivens@ose.com.br wrote:
> I'm running Debian 3.0r0 and I can't find the pthreads man pages. I've
> already installed the packages 'manpages' and 'manpages-dev' but the
> pthreads man pages are not included in them.
>
> So, anyone knows where are the pthreads man pages?

There aren't any.

glibc (2.2.5-4) unstable; urgency=low

  [...]
  * Completely remove the pthread man pages. They are _way_ out of date (last
    updated in 1998 according to the ChangeLog). Use the info or html docs
    instead. Feel free to send me mucho patches for them, if you want them
    back. Closes: #139052, #139042
  [...]

 -- Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>  Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:49:37 -0500