Pinerc Folders -> muttrc folders???

  At work we have an SSL mail server.  I've gotten my mailboxes working
fine for that but there's a new "catch" certail aliases are archived off
to another IMAP folder.  Under pine they can just change folders and up
they pop to be browsed through.  I'm trying to set up the same thing in
mutt but not having much luck.

Under pine it reads:
folder-collections={mail.rdlg.net/novalidate-cert}[],
        {mailhost.sea.rdlg.net}custmail/[],
        {mailhost.sea.rdlg.net}corpmail/[],
        {mailhost.sea.rdlg.net}provmail/[]

I tried a number of combinations for such for "mailboxes" and "folder"
options under my .muttrc but obviously somethingi s missing.  Anyone got
a good guess?  I've dug around the mutt home page without much luck as
well.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: