mod_bandwidth

Hi !

I want to use mod_bandwidth with Apache on Woody.
My configuration should be ok since I cutted and pasted it from a redhat server
with mod_bandwidth working and enabled.
However, when the server access a directory that is in mod_bandwith config, I
get the following error in the logs:
[error] (2)No such file or directory: mod_bandwidth : Can't create/access master
file /var/state/apache/mod-bandwidth/master/8514:2501867

So, I chmod 777 on /var/state/apache/mod-bandwidth/master/, but it still does
not work.
Am I missing anything ?

Thanks in advance.

--