Re: Postfix server acting as relay !!!!

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:22:30 -0800, Curtis Vaughan wrote:

>I thought I had fixed my server so it wouldn't relay, but I just now
>looked at the queue and OH MY GOD!!!
>
>Here is my main.cf
>
>Any ideas????

Please pardon my lack of better help, but the subject does interest me
for exim config purposes.  From what I found, postfix defaults to no
open relay.  Maybe going back to default configs will give you a clean
starting point for customizations that you can test as you go.
Sometimes the best way to debug something is to smack it back 'til it
works.  :/

Also, I saw these sites:

http://www.postfix.org/uce.html
http://www.postfix.org/faq.html#open_relay

--
gt       kk5st@sbcglobal.net
It ain't so much what you don't know that gets you in trouble---