Re: need help with mailfolders

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 08:18:24AM +0100, ernst wrote:
> I have done something really stupid, playing around with emacs reading
> mail, when my primary mailclient is pine. Everyting from
> /var/spool/mail/username is gone to ~/RMAIL, and I don't know how to get
> it back;(

If you do

M-x apropos rmail

in emacs you will find a whole lot of stuff you can do with rmail.
There is also a batch-unrmail.  Read the documentation on how to use
it.

Regards.

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "In the beginning God created the heaven and the
      earth."
                           Genesis 1:1