Re: big libtoolize problem.

Le lun 25/11/2002 à 23:01, Elizabeth Barham a écrit :

> My guess is that ltmain.sh (which is distributed with libtool) is
> corrupted somehow and for some weird reason, those loops were not tied
> off properly.

The problem is that I re-installed (apt-get --reinstall) libtool
package, the auto(make,conf,etc.) packages, all packages to which the
/usr/share/aclocal/*.m4 files belong, and then some more ... and I still
have this problem. So ltmain.sh (which comes from libtool) has been
replaced.
I use debian/unstable, and as many other developpers use it I don't
think it's broken. My problem seems to be that some file, somewhere is
corrupted, but I don't know which one.
Is there a command to reinstall all packages, without touching config
files ? Or better, a command to verify the integrity of all installed
packages, like rpm can do for redhat-based distros ?

Thanks,
	Xav