Re: Ext3 vs. ReiserFS

Hi,
I'm using ReiserFS and I've read an article in Linux Magazine (issue october
2002 but now it's not online yet http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-10/toc.html )
And understood some things.
Ext3 is a journaling patch on ext2, so the properties of ext2 could be seen in
it's performance. ReiserFS is about 6 times quicker than ext2 (don't know if
also than ext3) and it's size-recovery are better.
On my Linux box reiserFS is doing a good job, even after a hard crash the
recovery is instant (luckilly never had to recover ext2 partition).
Hope I'd help someway
best regards
Matej