Re: need some help on lynx

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 01:09:44AM -0600, Elizabeth Barham wrote:
> Sandip  writes:
>
> > this is something i have tried to do but could not.
> >
> > typically, every day, i go to google. go to google news. switch to text
> > mode. all this is done by way of links provided on the page.
> >
> > once in the text mode news, i type in the same query in the space
> > provided.
> >
> > i wanted to know if i can automate the whole thing or at least the last
> > typing a query part of it. may be i can store the query in a text file
> > and be done. there is an 's' option in lynx but i did not understand it
> > much.
>
> Do you mean simply visit the Text Google News Page?

no. not just visit the page. i already have it bookmarked. automation is
required more on entering the query. i type it everyday! sorry for
ambiguity in my original post.

--
regards,

sandip p deshmukh

This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which is a
little ironic since we may not have one.
		-- Arthur Clarke