Re: services on woody (really need help)

i actually used tcpdump to log a (failed) connection to port 25 from the
win2k machine.  but i have no idea how to interpret the results.  if
anyone wants to give me a hand i'll send you the text file.
thanks,
-matt *thinking woody is way too much of a hassle