Re: power down and power off also?

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 03:29:46PM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 12:33:19AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Yep, how about reading my "Debian Reference".
> >
> >   http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/
> >
> > For above question, it is detailed
> >    http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-install.en.html#s-apm
>
> sure i will give it a try. but they sound too technical for a newbie
> like me. but sure give it a try

That's fine with us, then you're the one to help improve those docs!
Next time you're stuck, try to read Osamu's very fine reference manual.
If you can't find your way in his reference, come here again, tell us
what your problem is and *also* where you tried to find the anwser and
in his docs.  Then we can start to understand how those reference
manuals actually should have been structured and what language we
should have used and improve on that.

You see Osamu spent a great deal of time and effort in writing that
manual, and did a mighty good job.  Besides it was ment for guys like
you.  So if you're lost, please help improve it even further.

--
groetjes, carel