Re: where do I find the kernel headers? *solved*

> All I ended up needing was the kernel-headers package.
>That did the trick.

Can you, or someone, tell me more about this?
I am confused as hell right now.

I am trying to get my Lucent Winmodem on my Thinkpad A21e
working.  In order to build the drivers I need kernel-headers.

My kernel is Linux debian 2.4.19 i686 unknown and
I compiled the kernel not to long ago using the Debian way.

Now I try to do this:
apt-get install kernel-headers-2.4.19
but get this:
E: Couldn't find package kernel-headers-2.4.19

What am I doing wrong?  Where are my headers?