Re: GNU-LINUX Installation!

Agreed.  A journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step.  Its how we
all started.  Just be thankful that you have such a supportive community
here!  When I started in 1993, there was barely a community!  Now look!
Linux and Free Software has come a long way.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, arthur@usol.com
Systems Engineer, The Linux Box, arthur@linuxbox.nu