Re: no support for `ip_masquerade' on this system

At 03:12 PM 11/22/02 -0800, nate wrote:
>Bill Moseley said:
>> I'm confused by this error from netstat -M.  I'm indeed using MASQUERADE
>> on this box -- it is working.
>>

>last I read, netstat -M worked on 2.2.x only

Oh, that would explain it.  I guess.

It's hard to know.  Google searches turn up mixed and dated info.

I installed this machine for a friend and told him that RealAudio won't
work through the MASQ'ed machine because there's no 2.4 module yet.  But it
works anyway -- perhaps RealAudio can work around that now.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org