Re: Is there a later mozilla?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:46:40AM -0500, Michael D. Crawford wrote:
> The problems I have are that sometimes when I'm typing an email, the
> message window stops responding to text input.  Curiously, I can save as a
> draft, open the draft and continue, but it is annoying when I'm in a hurry.
> Lately it's also been frequently occuring that when I scroll the window,
> the UI stops updating and the scrolling continues even though I have
> released the mouse.  I have to quit mozilla and relaunch it.

I don't think mozilla's what you're looking for then.  I would highly
suggest learning about a different mailer.  I use mutt.  You can use
fetchmail to grab your mail automagically from the server and exim or
another MTA to send.

Email clients in web browsers have traditionally been very
craptastic.  Don't expect this to change in our lifetime.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user