Re: Virus Alert - ScanMail for Lotus Notes

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 05:03:38PM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
> This list allows non-subscribers to post, right?  Why is that?

In the spirit of being open to the community at large.  I don't
particularly see a problem with this, I'm willing to take the good
with the bad.

Though people really need to get out of the habit of mailing, "Please
CC me, I'm not on the list."  Fine, read the fscking archive then.
We're not private tutors, if you want private tutoring, pay someone.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user