Re: [OT] undeleting on FAT32

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:31:51 +0000
"Joshua Thomas" <work_thomas@hotmail.com> wrote:

> kill your girlfriend, then kill yourself.

Girlfriend speaking here:

It was a bug in konqueror: after a gz action konqueror refreshed and
both items, .gz and normal were displayed. I (mea culpa, mea maxima
culpa) then deleted the .gz item because some collegues only understand
winzip...(and de gzip command in in my fingers (although I am a simple
user, I do type fast)) And indeed, all was gone... and still displayed
in konqueror.

I am very sorry for the fact I incidently have to use windows. But part
of this _ignorant_ world only wishes to understand or communicate with
windows and its vassals.... unfortunately.

Don't bother to answer, gonna kill myself now. But if you do know the
answer, please give it to my boyfriend, because he doesn't deserve it
(he NEVER uses windows)

Willemijn