RE: Tool showing directory size of the complet drive

If no one comes through for you, here's what I've been doing on unix systems
for ages.

Go to the root of your full partition. Run this command line:

du -s * | sort -n

Tap you feet, get some coffee, meditate, whatever. When this is done, the
largest items (most likely folders) will be at the bottom of the output. You
can then go into those larger folders and repeat the process until you find
something you want to delete. Notice this will miss invisible directories
and files, which might be a problem for you.

If you just want to see all files and their sizes, try 'find . -ls'. Sorting
this is left as an exercise for the reader.

Obviously, a GUI and some nice background processing (like TreeSizePro on
windows) would be great but who knows if you'll have space to install such a
thing?

Good luck and let us know if you find a good tool.