[Fwd: Re: How do I add CD's to dselect package list?]

uuups. forgot to CC the list ...

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Stefan Janecek <stefan.janecek@jku.at>
To: "Wathen, Metherion" <mwathen@bsadesign.com>
Subject: Re: How do I add CD's to dselect package list?
Date: 20 Nov 2002 16:01:47 +0100

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 15:17, Wathen, Metherion wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to know how to add CD's with programs and dependencies I downloaded
> from Debian.org to the list searched by dselect.

If your CD is a Debian archive (i.e. correct directory structure,
Packages.gz files and the like) just do 'apt-cdrom add'.
(I suppose you use the apt access method in dselect, which you really
should use...)

HTH, Stefan.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?