Disappearing DHCP Lease

I'm using Libranet Debian 2.0.  This machine always gets a DHCP lease from
my ISP when it boots, but they seem to have a short default lease period.
After about 2 hours I lose my lease.

Ifconfig shows eth0 has no IP address.  /etc/init.d/networking restart
restores the lease and ifconfig shows eth0 with a new address.  I (almost
always) regain access to the internet.

I'm running Firestarter firewall on eth0.  I'm running dhcpd on eth1 (local
network,)

I've been through all the config files I can think of and haven't seen
anything obvious.  Does anyone have an idea what I can do to ensure
successful DHCP lease renewal?

--
Jim Bowering <iamb@otvcablelan.net>