Re: novatech laptop: configuring keyboard

Hi David,

well, first of all, I am not in Spain. I am living in UK (I know, I
know, my email address.....) :)

I assume you have the same keybord as I have, where the \ key is between
the F12 and ` keys. I do not know whether I have the right country maps
loaded....where should I check that?

What is really funny is that when in console, if I type \
then ¬ appears. But if I am in KDE,` appears.

Ah! and the key close to \ does not work at all.

thanks lot

rodrigo

 I do not have a P4, but I do have an ECS A900.  I do know that I had