Apt-move question

I have a really silly question for all you apt-move users out there.  Is
there a way to syncronize a testing box to unstable?  For instance, I have
a testing box and I want to build an unstable archive as well as a testing
archive.  I already have a testing archive syncronized on a nightly basis,
but I also want to syncronize an unstable archive as well.

In other words I have a box running Debian Sarg.  What I want to do is use
"apt-move sync" but have it sync Debian Sarg as well as Debian Sid in a
seperate directory.  I want to do this for running Debian Unstable on my
test box, but I am constantly wiping it to test other oses.  I want a
local copy of Unstable in a directory on my server but only the packages I
normally use, so apt-move is an excellent candidate but I don't want to
run Sid on my server.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, arthur@usol.com
Systems Engineer, The Linux Box, arthur@linuxbox.nu