Sending *.po files to the Debian BTS?

Hi,

I am in the process of updating som Danish translations of the
gettext message catalogs of some programs.

According to http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/da one
can download and translate these PO files, and submit them as
bug reports to package maintainers.

I am a little uncertain of the correct procedure:

1) do I set the severity level to normal?
2) do I set the patch tag?
3) should I include the PO file as a uuencode within the report
   or can I attach it?
4) anything else?

--
Ginsburg's Law:
        At the precise moment you take off your shoe in a shoe store, your