Re: [OT] CD-R Requirements (or Giving Back To Windows Users)

I had a PII 350MHz with both CD *and* CDR SCSI and 192MB of RAM and I
should say that the SCSI controller does the difference. It worked very
well without any problems. I could run KDE, run Netscape sometimes etc
while I was copying a cd.

I think it should work well for normal cd copying.

cheers,
Mihalis.