Re: realaudio on xmms

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 08:43:21AM -0800, suresh kumar sharma wrote:
| Hi,
| Is there a way to play realaudio ,.ram and .rm files
| on xmms .

Grab
    ftp://ftp.xmms.org/xmms/plugins/rmxmms/libreal.so
and put in in ~/.xmms/Plugins.

Then open the .ram file in your editor and copy the rtsp:// url into a
.m3u (playlist) file.  Open the playlist in xmms and play.

Be sure and configure realplay first -- namely choosing the right
output method.

-D

--
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you
rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/