Gaim: writing to offline msn user

Hi,

Am I missing something with Gaim  0.58-2.3... When trying to write a
message to an offline user using the msn protocol, I get at warning for
each keypress that the user is either possibly not getting the message
or user is offline. Ofcourse I know that, isn't msn able to queue
messages or is this a gaim "feature"? I haven't found an obvious way of
enabling writing offline messages. It appears to work allright the first
message sent, but second gives me the above error. Anyone else
experiensing this as well?

TIA,
Pontus