Syncing some flavor calendar and bbdb address book with pilot

I know the demise of ical has been discussed, and I've read the
suggestions, and some of them work for just the calendar part, but I
still don't have a good one-step solution for getting my pilot synced
and backed up.

Before I installed Woody, I was using a script which did a syncal to
sync my ical calendar, a syncBBDB bootstrap to sync my BBDB address
book, and then a pilot-xfer --backup to get the backup done.  This was
a bit of a nuisance, since I had to press the hotsync button three
times, but I did it when I was working on something else and just
pushing a button isn't that big of a deal.

However, I haven't figured out a way to get this all done on Woody by
running only one program on the desktop.  I can use pilotManager and
SyncBBDB to sync my address book.  I got some of the calendar programs
to sync before I made the mistake of putting a repeating event into
one of them (probably jpilot, but I'm not absolutely sure).  But I
want to be able to do all three things with one program invocation.

Has anyone gotten any of the calendar conduits for Pilot manager
working?  plan seems to work as a calendar, but I haven't managed to
configure it to sync with pilotManager.  The XML conduits from Norm
Walsh look like a good idea but don't seem to really synchronize yet,
and I really do want to be able to enter appointments on either the
pilot or the desktop.

Or alternatively, has anyone got their BBDB into a format that can
sync with jpilot or the kde or gnome pilot sync programs?

Or even less work, has anyone got a calendar program that produces
output that syncs with syncal?

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574