Re: Debian Woody NFS Install

> How can I install Debian Woody via NFS?  I have figured out how to
> install the base system via NFS after loading the network card driver,
> but after the base system is installed and a reboot is performed,
> I cannot figure out how to install the rest of the system via NFS.
> Am I missing something obvious?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

I never done this so I might be completely wrong.
  One way might be to point apt to the local directory that is NFS
mounted and get all the packages into there. Since I guess that you are
not going to mirror a large part of the Debian archive it probably means
downloading the required packages and using dpkg-scanpackages.
--

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t