Re: Fixed libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 package

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> Must be quite old SunOS:
>
>   [colinw@hades ~]$ uname -a
>   SunOS hades 5.6 Generic_105181-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2

Raja may have been talking about SunOS 4, back when it was
BSD-based.  While I have no SunOS 4 boxes left to test on, I find it
hard to believe that it had this bug.

> Personally, I write POSIX shell code. Beyond that the variation is too
> random to be able to write code that is both portable and useful.

You must not use symlinks, then, since they aren't part of the current
POSIX iirc.  (Or even SUSv2.)