Re: Mozilla icon in titlebar

> Right Click on the KDE panel (right hand side of the task-bar), move your
> mouse up to the top of the pop-up menue entry, that says panel. Now select
> "add," then on this new pop-up menus select "non-KDE-Application." this
> will bring up a file browser, titled "select an executable." Now surf off
> to whatever the app it is you want inclueded is.... This is how I added
> Netscape 7.0 and its executable is in /usr/local/netscape, but you want
> /usr/lib/mozilla.

No, sorry, let me be more clear.

The icon to /start/ Mozilla is fine.  I'm talking about a /running/
Mozilla in the taskbar.  For example, once I start gvim, its icon is a
little capital "V".  When I play a music CD, the CD player has a little
green equalizer display.  Basic X11 apps (e.g., xterm) have a little X icon.

Mozilla used to have a little moz icon, a miniature version of the big
one used to start the browser.  Since 1.1 it's the same X11 icon as
anything else.

What do I need to do to restore the mozilla icon for my users?

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002