Re: Recieving list mail batched in a daily digest?

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 12:57:06PM -0500, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> I don't know why it doesn't say it on the web page, but you can
> subscribe to debian-user-digest by sending mail to

I should also point out, having just subscribed to the
debian-user-digest this afternoon, that it doesn't cut down on message
volume as much as one might think.  It seems to be set to send out a
digest whenever there's 30k of messages saved up.  If the last 6 hours
of traffic are any indication, that translates into roughly one digest
every hour, containing anywhere from 3 to 20 messages.

Walt