Re: Debian on an iBook

I'm running an old Power Book G3 Series with OS X and Fink and it works wonderfully. The support from the email list is fantastic. I've only run into a couple of problems and they were resolved within a day thanks to the list. Because of Fink I'm cutting my teeth on Linux with Debian. Installation was a breeze, everything but the X server ran the first time. Matter o' fact, as soon as I get some motivation to copy the log, I've got a question on configuring X....

--Matt