Re: dosemu

Jan Willem Stumpel, 2002-Nov-12 21:09 +0100:
> I'd like to invite comments, criticism, additions, suggestions,
> and tips, to the following 'Dosemu for Dummies':
>
> http://www.jw-stumpel.nl/dosemu.html
>
> regards, Jan

Hello Jan,

I think you've done a nice job on this.  It inspired me to try
install it once again.  I had given up some time ago, on my first
attempt.  This time, with your doc, I was able to get it up and
running!

I also was able to get the cdrom active.  I would suggest adding that
to you doc.  I used this link to figure out how:

http://dosemu.sourceforge.net/docs/README/0.98/README-8.html

However, I have a problem with it.  Installing from the cdrom hangs
after a few minutes and doesn't recover.  It's also VERY slow.

Anyway, good job!

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer