Re: changing GNU Emacs fonts in KDE 2

Faheem Mitha <faheem@email.unc.edu> writes:

> Oops, I logged out and back in, and then it started working. I'm not
> sure why, though. So it looks like unchecking the checkbox did the
> trick. Does anyone have any other comments about this?

KDE's "Apply fonts and colors to non-KDE applications" acts by
setting X resources in your current session.  When you unclick the
button, it probably doesn't unset any of those resources (because it
wouldn't know what to set them back to).  So you have to load in your
resources again, or log out and back in.

I,the man i the moon; this thornbush,my thornbush; and this dog,my dog