Re: Which ICQ Client is better?

Rob> Have you found a decent, free jabber server out there that supports
Rob> MSN and ICQ properly?  The ones I've tried all seem to have either
Rob> flakey (at best) ICQ support or no MSN support (yes, some of my
Rob> friends are lame;).

Jabber allows you to use the transports from other servers, so you
aren't stuck to using the ICQ transport and MSN transport from your own
server.  So just find a ICQ transport from one server that works, and an
MSN transport from another, neither of which needs to be your own
server.  (Exactly how you do this depends on your client, but it's
usually called something like "browsing".)

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA