LAN: (Linksys Cable/DSL router) + (Deb/Win98 dual boot) + (Woody)

I have a LAN as explained in the subject of this message:
A 4-port Linksys cable/dsl router, a dual boot win98 + woody machine, and a pure woody machine.
More detailed:
1. In both woodys there is a dhcp client working. This apparently can create conflict (according to the documentation for the router). The router itself provides a dhcp server. 2. The dual boot machine seems to be the one that controls the router, since I can access the administration interface only from it. 3. The internal IPs of both machines depend on what OS boots in the dual one. So far the numbers seem to be stable for each OS, but different for different OS.
Questions:
1. How do I connect from the outside world with the elements of my LAN?
Is it http://router-ip/specific-computer? I am clueless.
2. Is there any way of having a fixed ip assigned to each machine by the router dhcp? Since 3. I want to be able to print from the pure woody, the printer is attached to the dual-booting one. I understand that in order to install CUPS I will need a fixed IP for my dual-booting machine. Please make suggestions (detailed and specific if possible, please) , tell me where I am wrong, what I should do, read, etc.
Thanks to all.